• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Breath of fire on friendly units?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
You mean 'Breath of Frost' ? But it has the same function as the breath of fire just that it makes the units slower? I want it like this. When you cast this breath of fire ability it only dmgs enemy units but i want it to dmg enemy and friendly units cuase when it dmges a unit it lays a buff on the unit and i will use that buff to pick all friendly units with that buff and heal them. And pick all enemys with that buff and dmg them. So its a breath that heals friendly units and dmgs enemys. That's my spell :) i just need the help with the buffs :p Thanks for the help.

Level 13
I suggest using 2 waves.

1 which will deal damage (only targets enemies) and
1 which will heal (only targets friends) (heal = negative damage)

So if the first is casted you order a dummy to cast the second one on the same spot.

If that is what Pharao meant then sorry :D

Status
Not open for further replies.