• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Break through 500k hp limit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi,
I was wondering if there was a way to give a unit more than 500.000 hp. I remember some maps in my youth with creeps having several millions hp.

Anyone has a lead?

Thanks

Level 1
Found it sorry, kind of an idiot here.

For anyone wondering : unit - set max hp in triggers

Level 8
Hi,
I was wondering if there was a way to give a unit more than 500.000 hp. I remember some maps in my youth with creeps having several millions hp.

Anyone has a lead?

Thanks
It's worth noting that at a certain point, the UI fails to properly display the values.
From a game design perspective, it's a good idea to start your numbers off small, and have the power increment in your map be moderate.

Status
Not open for further replies.