• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Brasil - Gaias Retaliation!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello people!

As everyone here knows, Gaias Retaliation is a fantastic map! There is just one problem, not much players. You may say that in Europe or in the USA there are few players, but in Garena i see no one playing. I was wondering if anyone, besides my friends (we are 5 in total) play Gaias in Brasil`s server. If anyone does, we are in ``Load and Save RPG Room``.

See ya.

Level 3
Are you still playing gaias? I would be very happy if i could play with people, because this map played alone is not the same thing.

Level 1
hello, I play gaias retaliation at garena server 3 (usually at rpg room 7) anyone that wishes to add me, feel free to do it, I'm hunter lvl 34

at garena I am "coala[1]"

see ya!

I'm playing it now! call me and get a free gaias play =P

Last edited:
Level 5
I'm from argentina, I have a monk lvl 50. My Garena account is GasQueen, I'm new at Garena, maybe you guys can explain me. No one plays Gaias at my current server in Battle Net.

Level 5
but I don't know how to play in those servers (US East, West, Europe). It always tells me that the CD key is wrong. Do you have any solution to that problem?

Level 5
But I can't log in into US East server because it always tells me that I have the wrong CD key. Do you have any solution to that problem?

EDIT: Sorry for the doble reply. I thought I hadn't responded.

Level 4
no idea..i bought my key and i can go on all servers whenever not sure, is ur cd key bought from a store? idk

Level 5
nope, my wc3 game is not original. That's why I am asking that it would be better if we play on Garena.

Status
Not open for further replies.