• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Bounty help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Ok i've been working on my brand new rpg map for a while but i still can't figure out how to make a trigger so that killing a unit owned by player 12 gives gold to the person who killed it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :?

Level 5
i don't have We up right now but i think you can do somthing like

Event -
Unit Dies

Condition -
owner of Dieing unit equal to player 12

Action -
Add (##) to owner of Killing unit current gold

I think that should work
You could even make it more like bounty by givein a random number (30-35) of gold
There is also a way to do the bounty with floating text.

There is also a trigger that turn bounty on but thats for all units (like player 2 units) i don't know if thats what you want.

i think its something like
(under player)
Turn player flag on/off
then just find the option for bounty

Hope that helps.

Level 4
shiggityshwa said:
There is also a trigger that turn bounty on but thats for all units (like player 2 units) i don't know if thats what you want.

i think its something like
(under player)
Turn player flag on/off
then just find the option for bounty

Hope that helps.

if you set on bounty you need to change the value on the creeps.... like: if you set the value to 6.. when this unit die the killer will get 6gold and a floating text with +6 will come up!

this may be the easyest and best way.... but takes time if you got may creeps! 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.