• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BOTR Recruitment Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Greetings, HiveWorkshop, from the Brigands On The Run.

My name is Nathren, one of the acting Shamans of BotR, here to extend an invitation to join us in our nightly Warcraft ventures!

BotR is a European (for the most part) organization that operates on it's own terms within it's own site. A mix of both the casual and the hardcore, BotR is the official clan of the grand-strategy map: Lordaeron: The Aftermath, and therefore users will find that our members are typically to be found within lobbies of that specific map.

Any of the grand strategy maps could be called our specialty, but every member may have his own favorite map, meaning we may all join him at one point or another.

Any individual member or group from Hive are welcome to join us for ventures within Warcraft III.

We hope to play with some of you soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 3
I believe this is their logo:
jGECAMG.png

Any of the grand strategy maps could be called our specialty

Also we challenge you to Battle for Middle Earth, Roberts Rebellion, War of the Jewels, Ring Wars, LOTR: The Second Age, Rise of Sauron and maybe more.

sentrywiz

S

sentrywiz

Greetings, HiveWorkshop, from the Brigands On The Run.

My name is Nathren, one of the acting Shamans of BotR, here to extend an invitation to join us in our nightly Warcraft ventures!

BotR is a European (for the most part) organization that operates on it's own terms within it's own site. A mix of both the casual and the hardcore, BotR is the official clan of the grand-strategy map: Lordaeron: The Aftermath, and therefore users will find that our members are typically to be found within lobbies of that specific map.

Any of the grand strategy maps could be called our specialty, but every member may have his own favorite map, meaning we may all join him at one point or another.

Any individual member or group from Hive are welcome to join us for ventures within Warcraft III.

We hope to play with some of you soon.

I'm up for Castle Fight. Yeah...

I've no idea what the other maps are, but if it involves some macro... I'm kind of not into it : /

Still, great to have you around. We can always use some more rivalry

Status
Not open for further replies.