• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Botanist Garden

A home for Quel'Thalas botanists.
Has all neccessary animations.
Texture of the Quelthalas tree was made by @Moonman

Concept Art - @Trolldaeron

The model was made for Chronicles of the second War campaign.
Previews
Contents

Botanist Garden (Model)

Botanist Garden Icon (Icon)

Reviews
Mr Ogre man
This model is awesome, love the death animation (it's usually the worst part of custom buildings)
Level 8
You open a new round for each race in your own way. The way Blizzard hinted at them. I know that the Naaru's ship is the Botanica, which the Botanist boss was in. And that makes a lot of sense. Who said that blood elves cannot come into nature like druids?))

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
What is your knowledge based on?))
If you played or have any knowledge of Warcraft II, the high elves had druids. Gul'dan made Ogre Magi possible by using a high elven druidic runestone as a basis for his altar of storms.

Last edited:
Level 8
If you played or have any knowledge of Warcraft II, the high elves had druids. Gul'dan made Ogre Magi possible by using a high elven druidic runestone as a basis for his altar of storms.
Here you are right. I have not played Warcraft 2. I understand what you are talking about. I studied this topic, but I would not even think that in Warcraft 2 itself there are references to this.

Level 13
Off topic, but @Tamplier777 I just had to ask. I saw you made Kirin Tor "Footman" and "Captain" for CSW. Are you planning to make more Kirin Tor units for the project? Like idk ranged units, knights, more casters etc.....

Off topic, but @Tamplier777 I just had to ask. I saw you made Kirin Tor "Footman" and "Captain" for CSW. Are you planning to make more Kirin Tor units for the project? Like idk ranged units, knights, more casters etc.....
Nope

Level 1
I love it so much !
I don't know if this forum is still active (I see that the last posts are from 2021). But if someone ever passes by, I would like someone to explain to me why I see my white tree and the texture is not displayed.
Other than that, great work, it's sublime!
Thank you ♥

Capture d'écran 2023-04-22 221442.png