• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Rafaela's Garden

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
A hybrid building of a Human/High Elf Barracks with the tower and crystals from a Dalaran Arcane Observatory.

Filled with the peaceful and harmless flora within the tower grounds, the Sisterhood's troop production building was dedicated to Saint Rafaela, Patroness Saint of Holiness and the Lesser Battle Saint of Telamon. The crystal on top represent Rafaela's heart, which her soul may keep the Sisters of the Empire invigorated, even they were demoralized by heavy losses, the souls of their fallen Sisters may empower their spirits to overcome any demonic incursions. Trains Bow Maidens, Huntresses, and Penitent Engines.

Update on 05/18/20: Ashenvale Bushes have been removed and improved with two extra towers (One small and one large)
Contents

Rafaela's Garden (Model)

Rafaela's Garden Portrait (Model)

Level 41
to me this looks like some default reforged building (i don't have reforged so i'm probably wrong) with a few regular wc3 CityBush.mdx placed around it

also, is this whole "huge lore description" thing just a crutch to give this shitty hack job more meaning
this looks like a 2007 wc3 model to me

Last edited: