• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Boss Status - System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 37
Hi there once again!

I hope you won't get bored of my requests but once again, I'm on fire! And I need another system for the campaign! The project itself is called "The Chosen Ones" and I have been making it for almost a year now. I have already released over 15 alpha tests from it.

So, this time I need a "multiboard" or a "leaderboard" that shows the status of boss fight. It doesn't need to be a multiboard or a leader board(but I think it's the only way). I want the status bar to be cool and good looking.

Also, it should show at least these things:
  • Shows boss' hit points.
  • Shows boss' mana points.
  • Event(when special event is on(for example boss is invulnerable and casts a stampede)).
And, it would be boring, if you just create a multiboard that shows example like this: ""Boss HP: 40%, MP: 24%, Event: On". I want something more creative. And, if you have own suggestions what else should be shown in the battle, tell me!

If you can do this, I will give you some REP in here, and credits at the campaign. I really hope you can do this and I'm waiting for you answer soon. Please ask anything, if you need to. Also, it would be good, to say that you are doing, so you don't waste other people's time. And, my email is [email protected]. I'm always open for every kind of person, so add me, if you want.

Level 6
greetings, ^^
may i make it? :)

/my msn sucks i cannot log in cuz of a kind of connection problem so if im not online send me a pm/

edited:
im on it :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.