• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Boss reset system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hello. im having problem with fixing a boss system....
So i've tried working on the trigger and it did look ok to me!
But still it went wrong.

• Boss life reset
  • Events - A unit Dies
  • Conditions -
  • ((Triggering unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
  • (Number of units in (Units in Boss room one <gen>)) Equal to 1
  • Actions -
  • Unit - Set life of Deeplord Revenant 0403 <gen> to 100.00

It works good, until the hero does a spell! Like summoning or Insect swarm before dying....
How can i fix this? :eekani:

Level 22
Well summoning a unit makes the 'Number of units .. more than one when the unit dies. I suggest you change this trigger, firstly see if the trigger will work without the Integer condition to see if that condition is causing the problem. If it is, change the condition to number of units in units of type or smth like that

Level 5
but the summoned units are still owned by the controller of dying hero
you could put all your heros into an array then check to see if none of the heroes are in the room

Status
Not open for further replies.