• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bomberman model request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!

I'm making a multiverse map (The Defence of the Castle) where you defend a castle.

I've had an idea of a quite unique hero, known as Bomberman.

I've searched for a bomberman model, but have not found one.
This is for a classic (non-reforged) map.

The idea for my use-case are no normal attack and the abilities are:
Place bomb (on ground in front of you), Kick bomb, and maybe some bomb-buffing-ability or move-speed-buffing ability.
A big plus if you would have time time/patience for pickup & toss.
pick-up would... Pick a bomb up, and he would carry the bomb, this would ofc require alternate/morph animations. Toss would... Toss the bomb currently carried (returning to normal state).
The bomb will explode after X.XX seconds, (2.0?) and can of course explode while picked up.

None of this is coded yet and are only ideas. If anyone are interested in making the model, I'd be interested in making the abilities, but it would require some development to get it right and would require that I'd find some good vfx for this.

I probably need a good "tileable explosion" too, but that might be possible to find...
I have found a few good bombs previously, so I that should not be a problem.

----

I might as well make a bomberman map when I have the abilities in place xD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.