• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bomberman models!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Greetings to you all!!
I have been working on a map called Bomberman, and i belive most of you have seen or even played that game? Maybe when you were younger? Or even now? Well, i had in mind to create the ultimate bomberman map where you most likely will use the arrows to walk and X button to place bombs, of course there will exists buffs and items that drops once you die.
I would gladly show screenshots but its a bit too early since i have no models implented yet. I can however tell you that so far i have created a big map with about 5 different Bomberman 'arena maps' in it ( For players to vote once the map starts )
Well what i had in mind for requests here are Bomberman Models!
If anyone have seen any or is willing to make, then please pm me or such, ofc i will give credits! I have however searched throughout the model section and found a few nice items that could be used, though however no real Bomberman models. Only 1 Bomberman is deeply needed, since all players will be the Bomberman model with different color!

Thank you for your time, it is highly appreciated!

Level 3
IRONY

Lol I already made it but i know you will be better then me =D

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/f341/bomberman-model-93929/

Greetings there :wink:
Ah i see, so you already made it? I will look into it, im honestly trying to make maps so that people may have more fun when playing wc3/tft. I am trying to make maps that does not exist yet so that people may find it new and fun and perhaps play it and host it from time to time. In my opinion its too much td/hero siege, thats what i mostly see getting spammed when im searching for games, so i simply thought it would be fun to do maps that either doesnt exist or people does not host. Well i haven't worked *that* much on the bomberman map and since it already exists, i will put that project aside for a while and work on something else that i hope will be big.
Well its fun to hear when people put efforts in creating maps :grin:

Thank you for your time and response, it is highly appreciated and helpful.
Have fun for now :thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.