• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bomberman Model?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
ok ok lol...

Intro:
Hi I am Dragon_Lancer

Project:
I have a bomberman minigame that is already on its beta testing and being played online. I am currently using the pesent model which is boring...

Request:
Ok I need a simple bomberman model. He has a roundish ovelish body with 2 white arms and pink spheres on the ends. That goes the same with the legs. I just really need a stand animation for him. Thats all. Heres a picture:
bomberman.jpg

I Dont need the bomb attached. ANYTHING would be very useful to me. Even just the raw model. If you need any other info or a better picture plz tell me I really need this

Level 7
Hey, discipline animated your model. I know its robotic but it took me 2 hours to make.

BTW finish the alucard model as it is better than mine and maybe I can try to animate him.

Edit:uploaded wrong file now its the correct.

Attachments

• bomber dude.rar
    38.2 KB · Views: 111
Level 10
Thanks man I appreciate it! I tried it out and there were a few minor problems... you lost the portrait cam and the team colour... but those were simple fixes so thats cool. The major problem is you miss spelt the 'dissipate' animation and had the death anim as a loop so when they die they seem to constantly fall over. Can you fix that up? ... otherwise top job man, looks cool ingame

EDIT - never mind, got it all sorted out... works ingame :) thx again mario

Ok this is the fixed version -

View attachment 36722

View attachment 36723 - texture import path bomberman.blp

View attachment 36724

Animations courtesy of Mario_64 @ the hive

(can't rep u mario apparently I need to spread it some more)

Last edited:
Level 5
Ty guys so much srry about hat disipline but i like urs better +rep to everyone on the board lol

Edit: disipline why dont u put it up as a model so u can get more +rep and stuff lol and everyone would be happy cuse alot of people need this model

Edit2: TY SO ****ING MUCH UR LIKE GOD LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.