• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Bnet channel list?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi there,
I just wonder if there is a list of public channels in battle.net.
Today I've tried to find those public channels, well you know them, if you connect to bnet and then click on auto channel or join automatically into a channel, then you will be in one of many public channels; because I've got a German version I just keep landing in Warcraft III Deu-x.
But could someone tell me those channel names for USEast USWest and maybe for Kalimdor(Asia), too :grin:
Would be nice :thumbs_up:

Level 4
There are many channels in U.S.East (azeroth) and U.S.West (lordaeron)...dunno about Asia (kalimdor) cause not much people playing there nowadays...well like in Europe (northrend) you have different types of channel..i can suggest for both U.S gateway warcraft iii usa-x or warcraft iii can-x (not sure this one but try it :) you never know)..there are also channels where lots of people hang out of different types of clan or also people that don't have clan (like we have keko in Europe where its suppose to be the "gosu" channel)..i know clan xRoc or clan ppk (for azeroth) and maybe mamak (for lordaeron) if it still exist..*note that those are suppose to be channel where the most of the people hang out..if you ask there they would be able to help you more the I go do:)

Status
Not open for further replies.