1. Are you planning to upload your awesome skin to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Ride into the sunset with the 32nd Modeling Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. This adventure has come to an end. Congratulate our heroes in the 16th Mini Mapping Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. From the gates of hell, the 5th Special Effect Contest Results have emerged.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

BlueTroll.blp

Submitted by NO-Bloody-Name
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
This is the first skin which I made with brush and gradient, I know it isn't nearly good as the other skins on the hive, but I am practicing skinning and I need your opinion about the skin to become better... Well the skin, I have tried to respect the lighted/shadowed places on the skin...

All comments are welcome... may they be good or bad

Keywords:
Blue, Troll, Cool,
Contents

BlueTroll.blp (Texture)

Reviews
14:44, 7th Jan 2011 shiiK: You're supposed to gather feedback from here: Texturing & Surfacing board Please respect our rules - this is not 75% freehand, the quality is inadequate and it's a WIP.
  1. 14:44, 7th Jan 2011
    shiiK: You're supposed to gather feedback from here: Texturing & Surfacing board

Please respect our rules - this is not 75% freehand, the quality is inadequate and it's a WIP.

2. Dionesiist

Dionesiist

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Do YOU like it? Does it seem it FITS among normal wc3 units? Seriously, you've looked at at least one texture before doing this, the one you modified. Put them together in-game and watch how the original actually fits, while yours is obviously a lazy attempt. Respecting the shaded areas in what way, more exactly? I only see those of the original, deep down under your sea of blue layers. If you want critique, post it in the Texturing and Surfacing forum, or you will get more douchebag-ish replies like mine.

3. darkdeathknight

darkdeathknight

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Are you a troll? I can't write negative comments or Ill get negrepped. That's too bad.

4. anarchianbedlam

anarchianbedlam

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
  5. Duhcake

Duhcake

Resources:
    Resources:
    Whats up with this troll looking like a pile of four stars? haha good job :D

6. chilla_killa

chilla_killa

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    What is this, I don't even ...