• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BlueEye Request #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screamernail

S

Screamernail

It's that moment of time that I'm requesting something now. I really wanted to work with Warcraft 3 but I really don't find any resources that I want to work with. The project in my mind now is a campaign called "Rickers" and the BlueEyes are the alien fiend of it.

BlueEyes Common1.png As you see the designs are simple. This is how I want them to look like because I don't actually care if it's unfitting, I still want it ingame.

Info about the Warrior and the Sorceress.

Warrior1.png Warriors are melee ground units that uses wrist blades and E-shielding. When attacking, the Warrior's blade emits a swinging effect (Seen in the picture) which shows that it hits relentlessly hard and extremely damaging. The E-shield is it's armor and (If possible) would appear when the Warrior is being damaged. A light blue, transparent triangle is it's form.

Sorceress1.png Sorceresses are ranged spell-casters. If I am to give out some example spells then it could be

Corruption: A ranged spell that weakens enemy unit's damage and armor. Can auto ON and OFF.
Vital Hurt: Another ranged spell which can temporarily damage units for a long, hard time.
Green Rain: The classic channeling meteor rain from the sky ability. It's gonna be balanced, no problem.

Their mostly an Invasion focused race so the most common spell-caster would be attack focused.

It would be pleasant if anyone here could make these in this style. Or even make the units in general. I need to make something in Warcraft 3 because it's part of my RTS childhood.

Thanks for reading this. Hope any of you actually bothers with this request.

UPDATE:
BlueEyes Common2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.