• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bloody Pirates! V3.710

Reactions: FeelMyRash and TKF
- V3.710 See site for patch notes.

What is Bloody Pirates?

It is a fresh-concept Warcraft 3 map based in a replica map of 18th century Caribbean.

What type of Warcraft 3 battlenet map is Bloody Pirates?

It is quite different than most 'bships' maps, it has rpg, melee, strategy, hero battle, campaign, and other game styles incorporated as well.

What is the objective in Bloody Pirates?

As a member of one of the 6 possible nations, your goal is to reach a certain nation strength (hero, economy, defense, etc, which is voted upon before the game starts) in order to win the game.

What are the gameplay features of Bloody Pirates?

As a captain of a ship, you sail throughout the Caribbean improving skills, items, abilities, economy, and defenses. You can sink other ships, participate in true boarding combat on simulated decks of ships, trade between nations and ports, create and break alliances between nations, and improve your economy through port capture and growth.

For more info, come to http://bloodypirates.h1x.com

Keywords:
Bloody Pirates, Pirates, Pirate
Contents

Bloody Pirates! V3.710 (Map)

Reviews
Craka_J: Good map and is fun. Used to play it a lot. It's tough to get used to, but once you get a hang of it it's quite fun with a lot of friends on BNet/LAN. Approved.

M

Craka_J: Good map and is fun. Used to play it a lot. It's tough to get used to, but once you get a hang of it it's quite fun with a lot of friends on BNet/LAN. Approved.

Level 10
Great map! 9/10 I'm not entirely sure if you changed it in this latest v, but I remember the last time I played, it took an extremely long time to weaken a port far enough to invade it, I think that should happen much, much faster.

Anyways, though this game isnt really my cup of tea, I still know a quality map when I see one, and all my friends really enjoy it, keep up the good work!

-Teld

Level 2
This is an excellent map. By far one of the most unique, complex but noob friendly maps i've ever seen. I highly recommend this map to anyone looking to try something completely different from what is normally played on bnet.

The official forum for this map can be found here.

Conversely, try wc3wow while there.

2 big thumbs up. Thanks Craka_j for recognizing this map.

Level 8
One of the greatest sea battle maps, I've seen by far. The Town Invading, and the Boarding of ships, the Ships themselves (The Interiors)
are very well built. I Wished they lasted longer so I could soak it all in. Also, I Don't know if its possible since I Think the Mini map is a picture,
but I hate taking over a lot of ports, and the stars not changing colors, it confuses me sometimes, but Never the less, its a Excellent Map. Nice Choice of Captains, but, One Suggestion, Add Skeleton Crew, Because you can make your Captain a Skeleton? Why not your Crew. Keep Working on It.
-Calvin

Level 3
Thanks for the comments, I agree Darkenneko im working on changing the minimap. Also skeleton crew is a good idea.. and port/ship battle will be more interesting soon, and will last a bit longer. Teldrassil I agree ports should damage faster, ill be working on that for next version.

Level 2
hey,... can you pm me the editable verson so i can find a diamond? i cant find it for the ship of the line(100)
i will use the custom text to find it

Level 8
Lol, Hmm...
New Update!
=] I've noticed the mini map picture tis a bit different. I will have to try the map as soon as I get home, this has been on of my most favorite maps. =]
I Hope you continue to work on it as hard as you have so far.
Looking Forward to future Updates!
And going to go try this one. xD
-Calvin

Level 1
I try 1st time i don't know what its about LoL !! After that, i knew it how to pla y and i play alot of times with my friends. its nice map and fun, but the models i hope you can change it, because some picture show is man but the character hero is girl =.=?

Level 1
I view the website but it error loading ? I don't know it my problem or the website but i tried alot of times.. renew the pages also not working... can fix it please

Level 3
Man, I can't wait for the next update!

5/5 The best pirate game I have tried , yet.