• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bloody Islands

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Binsu
Bloody Islands
Created by GodS_SmaSHeR

Map Info
A standard meele map the only different thing is that you will need to use ships to move
Features
  • 4 Gold mines
  • 4 Goblin Shipyears
  • 1 Goblin Laboratory
  • 1 Goblin Merchant
Screenshots

Screenshots
Not yet

Change Log

-None yet

Credits
RDCKraken for description template
TaShadan for inspiration

Author's notes
Map is not Protected
dont use or edit without my permission

Keywords:
Island,Blood,2v2,FFA.
Contents

Bloody Islands (Map)

Reviews
not your map
Level 30
Hey, there! Played your map and it was much much better than your others. Here is my review by the way:

Bloody Island Review
[+] Good Points:
-Terrain is great. Now this is the first time I said this to your melee map. Why? Great? Your heart must be pumping by now in excitement.... Ok, the terrain is not that flat and also you filled it with doodads now and you ddint miss basic doodads, well except rocks. You mixed tiles very well and they blend very well but you should smoothen your tiles for better result.
-Map has required Resources:
  • Gold Mine
  • Goblin Merchant
  • Goblin Observatory
-Player positioning is good
-Positioning of Creeps are good

[-] Bad Points:
-Creeps are quite strong and some comes in a group.
-Quite few creeps. Maybe make the islands larger for each player?

[] Suggestions:
-Terrain looks good but I'll give you a tip, add fog i here that best fits the terrain's mood.
-Either weaken the creps or remove some creeps so they are not that many.
-The AI doesnt do any Ship buying so thet got stuck in the Shipyard doing nothing. If you are experienced enough, try adding an advance AI Script where it supports AI on buying ships and getting to far isalnds.
Overall, really good melee map with great terrain. Rated 4/5 and +4 REP (In total I owe you 8 REPS... damn. Dont make melee maps so fast)!

Voting for Approval. Happy mapmaking!

Level 14
Hey, there! Played your map and it was much much better than your others. Here is my review by the way:

Bloody Island Review
[+] Good Points:
-Terrain is great. Now this is the first time I said this to your melee map. Why? Great? Your heart must be pumping by now in excitement.... Ok, the terrain is not that flat and also you filled it with doodads now and you ddint miss basic doodads, well except rocks. You mixed tiles very well and they blend very well but you should smoothen your tiles for better result.
-Map has required Resources:
  • Gold Mine
  • Goblin Merchant
  • Goblin Observatory
-Player positioning is good
-Positioning of Creeps are good

[-] Bad Points:
-Creeps are quite strong and some comes in a group.
-Quite few creeps. Maybe make the islands larger for each player?

[] Suggestions:
-Terrain looks good but I'll give you a tip, add fog i here that best fits the terrain's mood.
-Either weaken the creps or remove some creeps so they are not that many.
-The AI doesnt do any Ship buying so thet got stuck in the Shipyard doing nothing. If you are experienced enough, try adding an advance AI Script where it supports AI on buying ships and getting to far isalnds.
Overall, really good melee map with great terrain. Rated 4/5 and +4 REP (In total I owe you 8 REPS... damn. Dont make melee maps so fast)!

Voting for Approval. Happy mapmaking!

Haha nice one!