• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BloodPriest.blp

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is a skin I have made for the Original Blood Elf (Human) Priest. Please do not steal/take credit for this skin. Please GIVE the credit.

Keywords:
Cestial, Priest, Black, Star, Blue, Red, Death.
Contents

Cestial Priest (Texture)

Reviews
23:21, 15th Aug 2010 THE_END: Dan van Ohllus: Reject What can I say about the quality? Well, pile of shit. Dan said it the best

M

23:21, 15th Aug 2010
THE_END: Dan van Ohllus: Reject
What can I say about the quality? Well, pile of shit.
Dan said it the best

Really? I'd thought this one would suck . . . But okay, Thanks! :smile:
aha. you thought correctly. this needs some serious work. Let me give you my first tip. If you are using MS Paint, stop now. Otherwise, it only looks like you are used paint to make this because of three things:
1. Really Jagged Edges
2. Not a Single bit of texture or detail
3. Solid colours. NO.
Never ever leave a colour solid like you are doing now. It ends up making it look so cartooney and altogether, really bad. I know this may be your first try and all, but mods show absolutely no mercy on that topic. They wont care if its your 100th skin or your first. They judge on quality.
With that excuse out of the way, I would recommend that you try reading some of the 2D Art Tutorials we have on the site and trying to improve your skills from there.
But just as a firsthand tip, Try Shading and Highlights. This will give you less of a cartooney look and allow more realism to come from the skin. and second, A skin may be a flat square of pixels, but try to make it pop out more and make it look more 3D. It gives it more excitement and allows the viewer to be dazzled by what they see.
By taking a look at the tutorials and glancing through a bit of the skins a few experienced skinners, hopefully you can improve your skills and try again next time. Good Luck!

~Dentothor

Level 3
aha. you thought correctly. this needs some serious work. Let me give you my first tip. If you are using MS Paint, stop now. Otherwise, it only looks like you are used paint to make this because of three things:
1. Really Jagged Edges
2. Not a Single bit of texture or detail
3. Solid colours. NO.
Never ever leave a colour solid like you are doing now. It ends up making it look so cartooney and altogether, really bad. I know this may be your first try and all, but mods show absolutely no mercy on that topic. They wont care if its your 100th skin or your first. They judge on quality.
With that excuse out of the way, I would recommend that you try reading some of the 2D Art Tutorials we have on the site and trying to improve your skills from there.
But just as a firsthand tip, Try Shading and Highlights. This will give you less of a cartooney look and allow more realism to come from the skin. and second, A skin may be a flat square of pixels, but try to make it pop out more and make it look more 3D. It gives it more excitement and allows the viewer to be dazzled by what they see.
By taking a look at the tutorials and glancing through a bit of the skins a few experienced skinners, hopefully you can improve your skills and try again next time. Good Luck!

~Dentothor
Okay thanks! ^.^ Atleast you understand it's my FIRST time . . . =P