1. Are you planning to upload your awesome skin to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

BloodElfAssassin_by67chrome.blp

Submitted by 67chrome
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
This is a modified version of the non-hero night elf warden skin. When editing it, I noticed that it had a hair piece hidden in it's cloak, as well as pitch-black ears. I'm guessing the original skin was never finished and it only makes one appearance in Warcraft's campaign. The ears were a royal pain to get aligned properly, as only empty space marked their location. This skin gives texture to the ears and hair, as well as slightly shortens the warden's cape so it no longer appears as though it is dragging on the ground. The patterning on the shoulders is roughly the same pattern on the bandit's shoulders, so this unit could fit in relatively well with bandits.

Edit - decided to update my first skin. Changed Pretty much everything about it from my first version to make it look more blood-elven, mostly because I'd have to use triggers to alpha out the ears. Fixed the green in the ears, updated the face, added alpha to the cloak, made the hair blond, made the eyes larger and greener, made the armor red with gold trim, etc.
[​IMG]

If you use this skin give credits to me, 67chrome

Keywords:
Blood Elf, Elf, Blood, Warden, Daggers, Fel, Female, Boobs, Rogue, Battle, Mage, Gold, Red, 67chrome
Contents

BloodElfAssassin_by67chrome.blp (Texture)

Reviews
22:10, 4th Mar 2009 THE_END: If you expect me to think this is even CLOSE to a bloodelf, you are sadly mistaken. Either do more work than the minor alterations you done, or I will just show you how to make a Blood Elf Assassin 01:12, 10th Aug 2009...
  1. 22:10, 4th Mar 2009
    THE_END: If you expect me to think this is even CLOSE to a bloodelf, you are sadly mistaken. Either do more work than the minor alterations you done, or I will just show you how to make a Blood Elf Assassin

01:12, 10th Aug 2009
    Dan van Ohllus:
    Awesome to see the new changes. Looks much better now.
    I love how you did with her clothes and the cape. And a good job on the wrap as well.

2. Thorneon

Thorneon

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    the wrap isnt too good although the ears look nice and it has nice detail ingame

3. Grog50

Grog50

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    why are the ears green on the inside?

4. knight26

knight26

Resources:
    Resources:
    yeeek dirty ears :D lols good point man haha u getting rep for that

5. Jack_Sparrow93

Jack_Sparrow93

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    This really need more sharpness...

6. Alagremm

Alagremm

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Her ears are definetly too big.

Hurray! My 108 post!

Last edited: Mar 4, 2009
  7. Zeverens

Zeverens

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    My opinion: Very nice skin. There's just 4 things:
    1# The eye color does realy not fit with the rest of the skin.
    2# The random lines on the shoulders dosn't look very good.
    3# Slightly to sexual IMO.
    4# If this is a blood elf. I think the hair should be blond.
    Questions: Why is she green in her ears?
    Rating: 3/5 - Neat.

+Rep: Yes.

8. SILLYbear

SILLYbear

Resources:
    Resources:
    The theme is nice but it is just too blurry.

P.S. Note the pelvic region LOL. WHY PUT THAT SORT OF DETAIL EH?

9. Leeroy

Leeroy

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    pervert!

EDIT: Returning serious, really nice skin. The cloak wrap is really nice as well as all other things, except the random lines on the shoulders (really minor problem).

@Zeverens: Blood Elves are known to have blonde hairs but their hair are really colored, so no, this colour is good.

Althought it looks more human then B. Elf, dunno why.

10. Zeverens

Zeverens

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Leeroy I only said what i was thinking. ;) And btw it dosn't realy look blood elfish like you said. It would probably be easier to notice it as a B.E. if the hair was blond. But i don't know. It was just my opinion. :)

11. Skizzik

Skizzik

Resources:
    Models:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    yeah, it's really don't looks like a blood elf, maybe a human???
    btw looks good and i think i can use this in my map

12. Kuhneghetz

Kuhneghetz

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    The face could use some additional shading, highlights and shadows.
    And it would look better if the ear was freehanded, or at least recolored to match the skintone with the rest of her skin. Please make sure that she doesn't have that earwax effect though. Or maybe you could alpha out the ears to increase the usefulness (as a human assassine or something) if possible.

The style doesn't look bloodelvish. More like some kind of a generic elven assassin or rogue.

13. 67chrome

67chrome

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    All right, updated meh skin, all the coments above this one should be refering to the first version. For the updated version I used this as my primary concept, though I improvised a little as well ;)
    Concept
    [​IMG]

Edit-guess I wasn't fast enough posting this, all of the comments except Godslayer's should be referring to my crappy first version. If the skin display and preview screenshot are looking off from the screenshots attached under the skin info give it a few days and it should update to the current skin and screenshots ;)

14. TurtleRacingCar

TurtleRacingCar

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    lol at the_ends vote :D
    imo a good skin but some more reflextions/highlights would have been nice :)
    i like your female faces!

15. Godslayer

Godslayer

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    argh... blows... 5/5

16. Sabelion

Sabelion

Resources:
    Resources:
    Nice but...hmmm in the portrait her area between mouth and cheek is a little weird, that destroys the whole skin imo. 5/5 except for that, that removes it to 4/5 and to little clothes espesialy around her waist. Gives it back to 3.5/5 from me. But u can easy get it to 5/5.

17. dansaDisco

dansaDisco

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    C_C_C_C_Cleavage.

18. Kricz

Kricz

Resources:
    Spells: