• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bloodelf Rogue (aka Shadowblade)

Bloodelf Rogue. Base on Ne demonhunter model.
Don't modify it in any way without my permission. Give Creidits if you use it in your campaign/map. Thanks.

Keywords:
blood elf rogue demon hunter slayer
Contents

Bloodelf Rogue (aka Shadowblade) (Model)

Bloodelf Rogue (aka Shadowblade) (Model)

Level 1
Looks nice, just a little thing... I think the neck is a bit too long of that priest, just put it a bit down and it'll be cool ^^

Level 1
Lol this is probly a really stupid question, but i wanna use the demon form as an ultimate (The new one). I put the model on the illidan one, hes a blood elf and all but when i got to use morph it turns into the fiery cool one for about half a second then changes back to the old boring one, can someone help me? Need it for my map:confused:

Level 1
this model is awesome, i just wish it was a tiny bit smaller. 400kb in-game before portrait when combined with a couple of your other models gets big quick :p

Level 3
The Model was "Great" but i think there's something missing...?

The portrait for the Demon Form...?
The model was so "Damn" good, the demon form was so "Damn" good, except for one...
There's no portrait for the demon form...
That makes me sad, want to put that on my map so please put a portrait for this model's demon form...!

Level 4
it is a very good model, but there are some minor flaws, but since every1 has already mensioned most of them, ill just go ahead with one thing ... why does the shoulderpads Change when transformed into demon? and why do demon even have them? oh well, i you think they look cool, keep them, but atleast change the shoulderpads of the hero to the ones of the demon, they look cooler ^^

9/10 and 10/10 if you fix teh flaws :p

It2

It2

Level 1
Lol this is probly a really stupid question, but i wanna use the demon form as an ultimate (The new one). I put the model on the illidan one, hes a blood elf and all but when i got to use morph it turns into the fiery cool one for about half a second then changes back to the old boring one, can someone help me? Need it for my map:confused:
Just make a new Demon form based on illidan's and change the model, then make a new metamorphisis and do the same. It works very well.

Level 9
Just make a new Demon form based on illidan's and change the model, then make a new metamorphisis and do the same. It works very well.
Just change the model of illidan's normal form to the new one and same with the morphed one