• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Blood Raven's Milkshape Model Files Library

Status
Not open for further replies.
Introduction
I've been browsing my backup drives recently and came upon an archive, containing almost all of my .ms3d files that I've ever worked on. Since I won't be installing that software again, I thought it might be interesting to upload them here for everyone to browse and hopefully find something useful. This includes models that are WiP and ones that were never released, so it might be an interesting browse if you have Milkshape.

Usage
Just extract the archive and open the individual .ms3d files in Milkshape 3D. If you don't have it, you could download the trial version that should be okay to just browse them (but it can't save). There could also be a converter to .mdx or other formats that I'm unaware of.
The textures are not included in the archive, but most of them are just Warcraft 3 textures, exported in .tga format and references as to which texture should be used are available in the textures tab. Alternatively, exporting them into .mdx should use the correct textures when viewed in Magos or ingame (for most models)

Permissions
You have full permissions to modify, use and upload anything you find in this archive. The only thing I ask for is to give credits where necessary for my work (credit me in your model's description if you used mine as a base or in your map if you used one of my models)

Ending Notes
Yeah, it's unlikely that I'll be returning to Warcraft 3 modeling, especially with the Reforged stuff going on now. These models hold very dear memories for me and were the basis of my modeling experience. I'm giving them to you now, to the community. I hope that you will find something useful here. Farewell <3

Attachments

• MilkshapeModelsBackup.7z
    1.4 MB · Views: 47
Level 50
Pretty cool collection. I didn't know you were so good at making "living models" too. I mostly like those alpha models, dragon one and warlock. Those are awesome, other models are familiar to me by the name(I see you have a lot of models you already uploaded here).

I know it's been some time since your last uploaded model, but it's sad to see one of our modelers leaving. Well, I think that fate awaits most of use on this forum now.
Thank you for your uploaded models and for being very kind to share the rest of your models you hold on your hard drive. Good luck in the new projects!

Status
Not open for further replies.