• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Blood Mage Model Editing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I'm having trouble figuring out how to alter those blood mage balls that float over his head. Particle Emitters and other RBG sections of the .mdl file don't affect them. There is no skin associated with them. What I'm trying to do is alter the color of the ball itself and the flames that it trails. Any Ideas?

Level 4
I think those balls are his abilities if you look at his normal abilities it says sphere and i think if you remove it the ball will disapear.

Level 3
Well I've edited the missile model and imported it and there is no difference for the blood mage. I'll try what you're suggesting Sopho.

Level 13
:lol: The guy above is not Sopho, he's only using a similar avatar (or did Sopho PM you?)

To clarify things:
As Megaman_Zer0 said, the HeroBloodElf has an ability (standard, not hero) called "sphere", which is only used to create these orbs flying around. Look what model the ability-effect uses and then extract this model and...you know :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.