• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HELP, IS THIS FOR THE BLOOD MAGE ONLY?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey guys im new to this site and i have been trying desperately to make the sphere attachment move around the unit's body. example: those spheres that float around the blood mage's head, the attachment points are sprite,first sprite,second etc... i have used this and replaced the sphere model with a chicken. i first tested this on the blood mage and the chickens floated around the blood mage perfectely. but when i try the same thing on another unit nothing works! plz help wat do i do?

Level 31
Ramza is right, but I'll explain a little more. The bloodmage has the "sprie" attachment points, special attachments that float around the model. Most other unit models dont have them, they just have normal attach ments like "hand left" or "chest". Like Ramza said, the only other models with sprite attachmens are he Avatar of vengence, and buildings. You could probably go to the request forum and ask some one to make a special model with sprite attachments.

Status
Not open for further replies.