• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Blood Elf Model Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Umm... Im using the War3 Model Editor but it doesnt export as a .3ds only mdl/mdx. So does anyone know where i can get a mdl/mdx to .3ds convertor?

Level 4
Im not sure how to highlight the model because wouldnt it have to be imported alreadY? Seriously no one here is helping me.

Level 4
Ive runned the script and the window has buttons that says load save export to file wirte to memory print to listener but they dont do anything.

Level 4
OK. Ive got the wc3 model editor and the mcr script for gmax. I want to convert the .mdl to .3ds so I can import it. does anyone know how to do this.

Level 4
That posts was over 3 days old no one would bother looking to see if it was edited. And the mcr shit thingie was an exporter not an importer, DOES ANYONE HAVE AN IMPORTER!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.