• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Blocked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Why is it Blocked? When my Comp Said how to Unblock it... IT STILL GOT BLOCKED. Plus, there nothing in the downloaded folder. WHATS UP!! :cry:

Rui

Rui

Level 41
What are you talking about. I can't understand your problem, but I will just say the steps.

1. Download the Campaign (duh)
2. Use WinZip or WinRam to extract the Campaign from the Zip file.
3. Move the Campaign to Warcraft III/Campaigns, so when you view the Custom Campaigns file on Warcraft III the Campaign will be there. (NOTE: Important step).
4. Open Warcraft III, click on Single Player/Custom Campaign.

I hope this helped. :roll:

-Rui

Level 2
Sorry my Bad...
My Comp.(While the File is Trying to Extract) Says the File Your trying to Access is Blocked by My Comp. Either Because:
1. the File is Corrupted
2. Has a Virus
3. COmp. Hates me
4. My Comp. is Stupid

Also, Btw i was Able to Play RotD but not Spiderqueen...
NOT FAIR!!! So Basically i missed the story line only able to understand it from the site since i can't extract the file which i dowloaded from here.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Well I don't know if there's a way you can direcly download the campaign, instead of the zip file containing it. If no, then there's nothing you can do. As you might noticed, the creator of this campaign, Darky29 has totally forgotten his own site and his own works. We just hope Darky comes back one day.

-Rui

Status
Not open for further replies.