• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Block

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi all. . .i created this spell called block. But it aint working very right to me. The whole idea is basically, a unit gets attacked and he blocks the attack. The attack does not deal any damage to him. Here is my trigger:

Event:
A unit is attacked
Condition:
Attacked unit equal to captain
Actions:
If-
All conditions are true (Random unit between 0-100 is less than or equal to 80)
Then do-
Actions:
Wait 0.2 seconds
PLay attacked unit's defend animation
wait o.25 seconds
rest attacked unit's animation
Else-
Do nothing

Here's my problem. i dont know what action to do to prevent the blocking unit's health from going down. I thought of adding in under actions: set attacked unit's life to (attacked unit's life) + (damage taken)
but it doesnt work. Can anyone help?

Level 3
Good lord. . .I have no idea how to use gui. . .haha. . .Uh. . .is there any triggering that can be done to perform this kinda spell? Cos i desperately need it for my map.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Look I told you a way to do the spell its not my fault you do not know how to trigger.

Also this topic is a REQUEST thus should go in the request fourm.

This spell is obovously beyond your triggering capabilites since the method I mentioned would be the easy replacement and a propper can only be done in JASS thus you should remove it till a later date comes when you know how to make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.