• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Blizzard has amazed me

Should Blood Elfs be on Horde side for Blizzards WoW Expansion Set?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I Have No Clue

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I play WoW and I just saw the coolest thing in the world :) blizz is going to add blood elfs to WoW although there in horde side ive loved blood elfs before known as high elves since Warcraft 2 cant wait for the expansion set to come out...anyone in this site play WoW? :)

Level 25
BE for the Horde is really a stupid idea

I mean, the BE hate the Horde. Corse they've barely managed to salvage it

What SHOULD happan is the rest of the High Elves join the Allliance and the Horde get something fun

And not all High Elves became Blood Elves. That's a common mistake that many people make

Level 25
Not all High Elves were at Silvermoon

While a fair few were, and joined under Kael to become the Blood Elves, there are 10,000 High Elves in Stormwind and Theramore alone

And they're High Elves. Not Blood Elves

Level 4
I really hate the horde and i have a level 60 human paladin ... and what bliz is doing makes sense and dosent at the same time...there are not enough High Elves to make a race yet Blood Elfs those who did go with Kael, Are defenetly enough to make a race...
Blizzards Horrific Reason for making BLood elfs on Horde:Blood Elfs want more power,they turn back from the humans and go to horde for help.pretty cheasy reason but it makes a bit of sense..aliance hates blood elfs.Blood Elfs wouldve fit perfectly in a new faction but blizzard is scared of making a new faction cause of battle grounds and it would be a crazy free for all.Blizzard...is just lazy sometimes
[/url]http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/burningcrusade/

Level 7
skullslasher said:
Doodi said:
sexy_christina15 said:
beceause the corrupted blood elves, greedy, regretless blood elves shouldnt be on the alliance team?

i mean the name says it. BLOOD ELVES.

Trust me, Blood Elves are good people. :wink:
and yet slaves to there own powers

Slaves to their own powers? Well, i don't get it...
Well, all i know about them is, their wear red stuff & are "Hungry" for Magic plus their elves...
Hmmmm do you mean their hunger for magic is slavery for their own powers? I don't think they can live without magic...
Why do they need magic, do high elves need it as well to live? & Why do they need magic???
& Are they corrupted? No no their not... Are they Evil? No no I don't think so...
Well, I don't care anyway. :roll:

Level 4
I think that the Blood Elves are in the same situation as the Forsaken. Friendless, need some allies... I guess that they start as Neutral with the rest of the Horde.

Level 4
Doodi said:
Blood Elves have allies, they're the Naga!

Yes, but the Naga and the Blood Elves are only two races. That means Blizzard can't make a faction out of them. And for some reason, they really want the Blood Elves in the game.

Level 25
Illidan, to use layman's terms, is the Legion's whooping boy presently. He serves the Legion, the Legion help him by NOT diverting ten million comets towards Outland to smush him and occaisonally giving him some help, he helps the Legion by spreading the Blood Elves throughout the world, increasing the chance that one of them will summon a big powerful demon to help them

Status
Not open for further replies.