• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Blessed Hammer

This bundle is marked as awaiting update. A staff member has requested changes to it before it can be approved.
blessed-hammer-img-01-png.281016
blessed-hammer-img-02-png.281017

blessed-hammer-img-03-png.281066

Fixes:
Added in-game screenshot.
Added a GetSpellAbilityId() check (forgot about that one =) ...).
Removed worker classification from the Blessed Hammer's dummy unit (hides the idle worker icon).
Contents

Blessed Hammer v1.01 (Map)

Reviews
KILLCIDE
Needs Fixed Fix the demo map! I stared at darkness for a whole minute until I realized I had to enable the playground and blessed hammer libraries. It should be working from the get-go Please add import instructions Suggestions Nothing Status...
Level 9
surprised this didnt get more attention
this is awesome man i love diablo 2 too.
gonna try to use it quick hopefully it works :'(

EDIT: After some play I figured out how to import this into your map fine.

IMPORT INSTRUCTIONS (READ THROUGHLY)
Instructions: (every step done is done like this: -> open blessedhammer map, copy, open your map, paste, save. rinse repeat)
1. copy the ability and paste it over
2. copy the unit (the blessed hammer unit (the only custom unit there)) and paste it over
3. copy and paste the folder "/" (or the folder that contains all the triggers) and paste it over
4. delete "playground" trigger (or dont enable it. whatever.)
5. go to units (and or abilitys) and CONTROL + D to check the ID of your blessed hammer unit, and the blessed hammer ability
____5a. the ID of blessed hammer UNIT should be e000
____5b. the ID of blessed hammer ABILITY should be A000
____5c. your's most likely wont be if you're like me and already have progress on your map and have created abilities and units. what you'll need to do is find the unit/ability that you have made that have these ID tags to them, and copy the unit, delete it, and paste it right back in (in that order) but this time make sure to CHANGE THE OBJECT'S ID so that "A000" and "e000" are freed up to then use for your blessed hammer ability/unit (yes you will have to delete those too and paste them back in with the new ID's (should auto put up 000's when you paste the ability/unit) i know in my instructions i told you to copy and paste the ability over first. this is how i did it, and everything worked, also i just wanted to set up the instructions as simply as possible for anyone who might be reading this.

EDIT: Also wouldn't be a bad idea (TO THE DEVELOPER) to explain a little further about the triggering and how the damage is set (you cant add more levels, and simply change the data in the ability). I really dont understand coding at all BUT this is very simple, and i feel confident in my ability to edit around the trigger code but i would like to double check my work in the end to make sure i got it right though. will try later.

Last edited by a moderator: