• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bleach Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Hello 2 all of u guys I'm making an anime maps i already have all the naruto models and icons i need,what i only need is Bleach icons and models,please if you have,make or you found some bleach icon and model please tell it to me:cry:

NOTE:If you don't have a Bleach characters icon you can just change this .jpg into icons

Ichigo
Rukia
Orihime Inoue
sado yasutora

sorry i get tired of putting links just go to this website get their picture turn it into icons
BleachAnime.org Bleach Characters Profile
NOTE:pls dont get the 1st four i already put them with their link

:wink::fp::spell_breaker:

Level 34
Stop making bloody twenty threads for one, ONE BLOODY ANIME MAP and put them in ONE whole thread. And read the damn stickies. /takes a drink out of his whiskeybottle

Thank you.

Level 13
For once, I agree with TDB. And when Istari agrees with TDB, it means something's wong.

Make ONE goddamn thread! ONE! Or better yet, try and do it YOURSELF!

My God, you are one of the BIGGEST mooches I have ever seen. Nearly every one of your posts is in here, begging for something.

"plssssss giv me dbz modals"
"plssssss giv me dbz icons"
"plssssss giv me nar0tu modals"
"plssssss giv me nar0tu icons"
"plssssss giv me bl34ch modals"
"plssssss giv me bl34ch icons"

Three wise words for you; DO IT YOURSELF!

Really, what is it that keeps you from reading tutorials!? If you learned to do it yourself, you wouldn't need to wait for someone to make it for you!

What else do you want us to do for your map!? Terrain? Spells? Triggers? All three plus balancing? Maybe we'll give you a back massage while we're at it!

Normally I wouldn't be this angry but you have not done ONE thing yourself since you got here. All you have done is beg for things to be made for you. You have 102 models in one map. It's completely unplayable. Also, read some freaking tutorials! Unless you're a complete backwoods retard, reading a few pages of learning material is not difficult! Boring? Slightly possible, but not difficult!

General Mapping Tutorials - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site General Mapping Tutorials!
Trigger (GUI) Editor Tutorials - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site Trigger Tutorials!
JASS/AI Scripts Tutorials - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site Jass Tutorials!
2D Art Tutorials - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site 2D Art Tutorials!
3D Modeling Tutorials - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site 3D Art Tutorials!
Miscellaneous Tutorials - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site Misc Tutorials!

Level 19
hmm comon the guy is new....
give him some time... the guys are right its better to make one thread there u request everything.. like u edit the post and bumb every 48 houers if some one is not responding.
and making icons are not that hard dude.

download photoshop and start making the icons. Just read 1 tutorial about it and u can do ur own icons and there is video tutorials on youtube how to do icons i think ?

so stop post 150 threads with 4 icons in each make 1 big with 50 icons in and tell u want them instead. or try make them ur self :)

Status
Not open for further replies.