• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bleach Map/Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hi i am making a map based on the anime bleach and i need a few models...i already have 2 models ichigo and kenpachi if anyone could make 1 from this :Ulquiorra,Yammi,Grimmjow,aaroniero arrunieri,Gin,rukia,hitsugaya,ishida would be great....:infl_thumbs_up:
Here are a few pics about the models:

l_10144aeda704ca8f93f503ca9285da33.jpg

Ulquiorra:
ulquiorra.jpg

Ulquiorra:
7yrp81.jpg

Yammi:
yammi.jpg

Yammi(the big one):
bleach144sigwz4.gif

aaroniero arrunieri:
250px-Arroniro_arleri.png

Grimmjow:
Bleach%20-%20138%20-%20Large%20Preview%2002.jpg

Grimmjow:
grmjkh6rv0.jpg

aaroniero arrunieri:
9th_Espada_by_Neetro.png

aaroniero arrunieri:
%E3%82%A2%E3%83%BC%E3%83%AD%E3%83%8B%E3%83%BC%E3%83%AD%E3%83%BB%E3%82%A2%E3%83%AB%E3%83%AB%E3%82%A8%E3%83%AA%EF%BC%88Aaroniero%EF%BC%89.jpg

Hitsugaya:
m7scoD.jpg

Hitsugaya(transformation called bankai):
1177875422_hitsugaya-bankai.jpg

Hitsugaya.jpg

FANART__Hitsugaya_Toushiro_by_Kuroi.jpg

Hitsugaya:
0702bleach_hitsugaya.jpg

Hitsugaya:
Hitsugaya.jpg

Hitsugaya:
hitsugaya001.jpg

Rukia:
images

Rukia:
Rukia_initial_release.jpg

Rukia:
http://univers-reseau.viabloga.com/images/bleach_rukia0042.jpg
GIn:
1151855231_ichimaru1.jpg

GIn:
bleach_ichimaru0007.jpg

GIn:
Gin_Ichimaru_Shinso_Zanpakuto_Sword_2.jpg

Gin's abillity is he can make his sword long and can return to normal(small) he pierces with this attack through the openent
Ishida:
images

Ishida:
1154609605_Ishida.jpg

Ishida:
Ishida-Final_Form.jpg

Ishida:
Ishida_bow.JPG

Ishida:
180px-Ishida-Final_Form.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 8
Hello deidra. Welcome to The Hive Workshop. Please enjoy your stay here at the site.

Just a tip: when posting a lot of images or large images in general. Hide them inside a hidden tag so they won't stretch the boards.

~Added Hidden tags~

Level 32
Welcome to The Hive Workshop!

Hi deidara. Thanks for participating in our community: the Hive includes many talented Warcraft III modders of all skill levels among its users. New members (especially friendly ones) are always welcome. Take a look around and enjoy your stay, may it be long and productive!

Some good places to start include:Searching the site using the above link always helps, you can learn a lot that way: just reading and learning is usually the best place to start, especially if one feels overwhelmed.

Likewise, the tutorials can really teach ALL of us a thing or two.

The chat room is cool: lots of people can answer questions there.
  • A few other tips that might help too:
    • Always search first! Did I already mention THAT? :grin:
    • When creating a new thread, make the title VERY specific: so the site's search engine (and we users) can easily understand just what the thread contains.
    • Post your new threads in the proper forum: read the descriptions of each one so that you know what to post there.
    • If all else fails, just send me a private message! I'll try to do whatever I can to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.