• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Blakoth Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
A suggestion for a side-quest.
If Blakoth is killed while the Dark Elf high cleric lives, the Dark Elf player adds an 'Undead Blakoth', which is weaker then Blakoth but still a powerful hero, to his forces.

Level 27
Make a new hero based on Blakoth named Undead Blakoth, and do this trigger:
  • Events
    • Unit - A unit is killed
  • Conditions
    • Unit - Triggering Unit is equal to Blakoth
  • Actions
    • Unit - Create 1 Undead Blakoth at position of Triggering unit facing (Facing Angle of Triggering Unit)
    • Unit - Remove Triggering Unit from the game.
--donut3.5--

Level 3
Actually, while your idea might work, what I was thinking of...

Events

A unit is killed.

Conditions

Triggering unit equal to Blakoth.
Shrine to Khaine is alive.

Actions

Display text message: 'Though the great and mighty Blakoth has been destroyed, the high clerics of the Dark Elven peoples have drawn the last of his essence back from the void he was sent to, restoring him to full power.'
Create 1 Undead Blakoth at Dark Elf spawn.
Remove triggering unit.

Level 3
Lore? What lore?

Okay... Right now I'm just throwing out ideas. I don't have a very good idea of the Lore; I haven't read the source material, just played the game. I thought that this might be an interesting twist, and that it wouldn't come up very often.

Level 3
A new Idea

Going on that idea and taking it in a different step, a possibility is that when Blakoth dies, you get his skeletal remains/skull as an item that drops where he died.
Presumably, as a demon-god, even his corpse would have power... Maybe even as much power as a Ring of the City-States, or more...

Status
Not open for further replies.