• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Blades and Shields

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is my 4th map

|cFFFF8000What is this about????:|r
|cFFFF0000This is my 4th map uploaded, the style of this map has a little similiarity to DOTA, now you dota haters dont run because of that 4 letter word of doom, this map offers a (hopefully) fun experience, and it is still in test version, i just wanted to upload so people get a feel of what they expect it to become|r

|cFFFF8000What is the goal and how do you play???:|r
|cFFFF0000What you have to do is select a very boring hero (only 3 for each side for now), the heroes are very basic like a peasant, but as you get later in the game your hero can become what some people call "EPIC!!!", when your gold is high enough you may buy customized items, these items can change the way your hero looks giving it a fun experience to see your hero spiffed up with advanced armor, please note the heroes are definetly not complete, and no spells, but they should still be fun to play for now, as i will add more spells, and over 100 more items, later versions.
|r

|cFF0080FFI would also like to thank KonerBoy for the tutorial on how to make items picked up, change your unit, and i would like to thank many hiveworkshop modelers, for their attachments, and icons =), thanks for making this map possible|r

Keywords:
fun, battle, war, custom, team,
Contents

Blades and Shields (Map)

Reviews
08:49, 10th Jul 2008 Septimus: Good Point [+] Neutral Point [!] Bad Point [-] Missing icon [-] Hero description/detail does not match [-] No skill available Overall - 1/5 Rejected

M

08:49, 10th Jul 2008
Septimus:

Review

Good Point

[+]

Neutral Point

[!]

Bad Point

[-] Missing icon
[-] Hero description/detail does not match
[-] No skill available