• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Blade Barrier Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
If any of you guys have played TOB, you'll know what im talking about. Basically i need the Blade Barrier model (yes it is a model) but, the green trail needs to be red, and the daggers more dark. PM me if you want to, since this is a private request.

Level 4
show details of the model you want ppl can't just guess what it looks like

edit: okay I didn't realize that you already have the model, ask the original makers of the model for permission on edits, since its tides of blood, its most likely chriz's/erwrt just ask them before anything happens

Last edited:
Level 12
Get irfanview, use wc3viewer to convert to tga then do it from there. Skin the fan of knives model, find it in the mpq.

Level 12
Hmm, get it reskinned by someone. Or, tint it darker with Irfanview. After you convert the .BLP to a .TGA in Wc3viewer, of course.

Level 12
You want the knives darker, that's where the tinting comes in. It won't change the entire model.

Green to red... Can't help ya there.

Level 22
and thats all i really wanted. to change the blade barrier model's particle emitters (right?) into a dark red color, and make the knives slightly darker.
however, erwt hasnt given me permission to edit his model.
he says its just 2 fan of kives missles rotating around a caster.

ok, right now it looks like this... Im not shure where the yellow emitter is... Cant find it in the mdl file... You need to import the all files 4 it to work...

Attachments

• Red tips.jpg
    Red tips.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 229
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.