• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Blackrock Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Here's an earrrrrrlllllyyyyyy WIP of the hero in my campaign "The Fallen"
(check my sig.)
NB: ive attached the .mdx so you can dl it and take a look at it if you want and make some improvements. maybe retexture it so i dont have to? xD
attachment.php

im going to keep the face and it's texture, but i'm going to retexture the body and everything but the face, cant decide whether i'll use attachments or add a weapon in. anyways, i need suggestions for the texture and everything. (He's a Blackrock orc btw.)

Attachments

• arth2.mdx
    282.2 KB · Views: 263
  • ss0000.JPG
    ss0000.JPG
    71.2 KB · Views: 791
Level 10
update!
shortened the ears, the beard, attached the head and cowl to the bone_head instead of bone_chest by accident. also removed the hair and added the cowl. this uses all ingame textures so far, my modeling pc and texturing laptop are different so, this doesnt have the texture i have been working on attached.

Attachments

• Acolyte.mdx
    285.3 KB · Views: 239
  • ss0000.JPG
    ss0000.JPG
    49.7 KB · Views: 374
Level 10
Well, he will be a melee hero, so i was thinking blademaster anims maybe? never transferred anims though so I'm not sure exactly how, though I will figure it out.

His texture is almost finished, have to do his cape, bottom part of his boots and add a cowl part to his chest as well as some black tattoos on his chest and arms. Oh and his shoulder pad too. not sure if I'm going to add his weapon in or just use attachments though.
thanks for the comments :D

Level 10
thanks for the comments, guys, I'll post it with custom textures hopefully soon. I need ideas for his weapon. It should be something pretty epic, hopefully either a sword or axe :]
I guess I'll use arthas anims after all, but i do want him to have the spinning thing like the blademaster. any ideas on how to do that? it will be a proc of an ability of his
eg. Lvl 1- 2% chance on hit, hero starts spinning for 3 seconds, dealing damage to units in a 50ft radius and invulnerable to ranged attacks
level 2- 3% chance on hit
level 3 5% chance etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.