• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Trouble importing certain custom models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi All,

I am having some trouble importing some custom models for my map. i will link the first one i am having trouble with and explain whats happening.

Blackrock Grunt

Everytime i try and use this model all i am getting is the shadow along with "could not upload" message. i tried saving and exiting, getting rid of the "warcraftmap..." thing in the custom paths and still nothing. I followed the model specific tutorial and still got nothing. Is it possible there is something wrong with the files? im unsure how to check the files themselves since i dont have a modeling program. anything helps i can include screenshots if need be. thanks!

Level 2
I tried a variation of that, but i may have typed it wrong. Ill have to check when i get home. I also imported the rest of the files for my map and some more are acting up, ill try this out with them as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.