• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Trouble with Importing models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
When ever I try to import models, I import all the necessary files then I change the path to where it is. I then close the map and open it. Here in lys the problem, when I click to import I see no model and when I try to place, it makes a green and black checkard box and says at the bottom. Couldnotloadfile/"filename".mdl Why does it say MDL and now MDX. It says that under the model file a MDL too

WHY!!!!! please help

Level 21
1. Models won't be previewable and working in WE after a re-open with save. This effects the object manager. Even if it is imported correctly.

2. Ignore the error message on the model cannot be loaded it will always show that for a while. WE knows the model is .mdx but will treat it as .mdl. Don't worry.

3. The model will work in WE soon, but it should work[/b in the game after a re-open with a save.

Level 1
im having the same problem ive tried everything possible and it still dosnt work so could someone help me please :(

Status
Not open for further replies.