1. Are you planning to upload your awesome skin to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Seek unity between the elements in the 22nd Terraining Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Seize the moment! The 18th Mini Mapping Contest has commenced.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The heavens smile on the old faithful. The 16th Techtree Contest has begun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Blackrock Grunt (reforged)

Submitted by Bagysta
This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
A simple recoloration of the regular grunt with a more greyish and darker skin to match with the black rock orcs.
Previews
Contents

Blackrock Grunt (reforged) (Texture)

icons (Icon)

1. Malmgrev

Malmgrev

Resources:
    Resources:
    Great to have more skin color variations of units that have different skin colors depending on faction, but if it's only the skin color that is changed it can feel a bit lackluster as some factions have more to them than skin color.

2. Raddazong

Raddazong

Resources:
    Resources:
    I just have to get rid of this:
    With regard to the models that you have already published for the different clans,
    are there any ambitions to make your own Blackrock-model or will it remain with this reskin?

That shouldn't sound derogatory now!

3. Bagysta

Bagysta

Resources:
    Maps:
    Reforged HD Skins:
    Resources:
    Tamplier777 have made a proper blackrock grunt using my reskin. That model will be available in our wc2 campaign project !

4. SayazEmil

SayazEmil

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hey i am kinda new to this whole modeling and really love what i see here. I have to questions. How can i learn it and how difficult is that? And how do i use skins?

5. HankHell69

HankHell69

Resources:
    Resources:
    So there is Peon, Grunt, Warlock, Warlord/Slavemaster for the Blackrock variants so far. Is there going to be a Wolfrider version with the same reskin? That would essentially complete the units for this specific reskin. Looking to make a melee map for WC3 era instead of WC2 with the Blackrock's like in the WC3 Human campaign.

6. Łapin Viktus

Łapin Viktus

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hi, I don't understand how to import your skins on my map.
    The editor doesn't want to let me put the path in ".dds", it puts it in ".mdl" by default.

Thanks for help.

7. Bagysta

Bagysta

Resources:
    Maps:
    Reforged HD Skins:
    Resources:
    Hi, just import the skin in the WE Asset Manager and rename it by removing "wc3imported \" from the name