• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

blackhole

==================================================================================
·/·/·/·/Black Hole\·\·\·\·

Model By
·····Mc !

==================================================================================

This model DOESN'T use custom textures, IF there is a texture, it is a false texture, that has been made for not increasing the filesize of the .zip because some trolls always start trolling of that.

If you import the textures the worldedit will just crash, and you'll never be able to use your map again, unless you unimport them with an mpq editor.

To repair your map you just have to find the path of the textures you mistakenly imported, and then you remove the false textures. The false textures are textures that, when you open them with notepad are empty. that's how you recogniaze them.

Keywords:
black, hole, purple, portal, gate, dimension,
Contents

blackhole (Model)

Reviews
General Frank: (Approved) [09-28-07] Model works ingame and performs well.

M

General Frank:

(Approved) [09-28-07]

Model works ingame and performs well.

Level 7
Matt540, sheep god! , it's becouse the gravity force of a black hole is so strong that even light can't leave. So if you, by any coincidence, get stuck in a black hole, you sure won't leave. Becouse nothing can't be more faster than light it self. There for if you are faster than the light you wouldn't be able to see the light it self, there for you would be blind. So you could get stucked in a black hole(and stucked in time), or if you are faster than the light it self you would be blind. SO CHOSE! Great model thou MC ! :)

Level 7
Great - first black hole I've seen that actually fits in to wc3. And the filesize! I think I can use this beauty for something.

Vexorian is right. The way we find black holes are if they are near a star. They cant absorb all the light. It comes in little by little, giving off x-rays as it goes along. The x-rays escape, and telescopes designed to find them locate strong scources of it. Vexorian, I salute you. Your the only person I know that has the same intrest in astronomy as me! :D

Btw, Black holes will evaporate away eventually in time. A long long time, but Steven Hawking himself predicted that black holes, giving the a few googel of years, will just...evaporate into space. Dont trust me? Go to your local book store, and read "blue moons to black holes", question: "Where does everything go after it enters a black hole?", Paragraph 1 on page 162, sentence 2.

How do I know this? Im all A honor roll. Freakaziod, I have a question for you: are you a high school drop-out? Cause I learned this from my astronomy studies when I was in 5th grade! And Im in 9th :p Im so much smarter thatn you freakaziod. Jealous? :twisted:

Level 1
Er...no offense to you matt or anybody, but could you stop with this "black hole debate" and focus on the model? it's pretty interesting and all but what is really important here is the model.

By the way, I like it, 5/5.

Level 6
Matt540, sheep god! , it's becouse the gravity force of a black hole is so strong that even light can't leave. So if you, by any coincidence, get stuck in a black hole, you sure won't leave. Becouse nothing can't be more faster than light it self. There for if you are faster than the light you wouldn't be able to see the light it self, there for you would be blind. So you could get stucked in a black hole(and stucked in time), or if you are faster than the light it self you would be blind. SO CHOSE! Great model thou MC ! :)

It looks kinda like he spelled half of the words wrong. That isn't just me, right?

Level 5
"Where does everything go after it enters a black hole?" :twisted:

Don't you already know this? It's one of the first things I learnt about black holes :S. Well I'm gueesing you do! But I'm gonna say just incase! :thumbs_up:

The center of a black whole has no volume and infinite density, so that means there's obsolutely no space in it but it could fit the whole universe inside! Pretty weird to think about, and if I think into this kinda stuff too much my mind boggles xD.

-Thick

Level 7
The center of a black whole has no volume and infinite density,
Wrong, it has a volume. But its indeterminate, because its a singularity. Something like dividing by zero, not imaginable by human beings.

so that means there's obsolutely no space in it but it could fit the whole universe inside! Pretty weird to think about,
Well no. More mass would cause a "bigger" black hole, if you consider the dimension of a black hole as the Schwarzschild radius. Which is some kind of factoidal model.

and if I think into this kinda stuff too much my mind boggles xD.

-Thick
Thats why its only calculateable, not imaginable. Don´t even try to interpret all this stuff as a black sphere :grin:

[/offtopic]
Besides the fact that a black hole would be at least elliptic, nice model ;)

Level 3
:D nice model:thumbs_up:....and you guys got fuggin epicly pwnd >.> never seen such ownage.... except that one tiem that i killed my cousins base with a gient chicken :bored:

edit....+rep for ownage >.>
edit..again..and +rep for black hole :D