• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BlackDragon.blp

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Well, this is my first attempt on making a skin. I would appreciate it if you told me how I could improve it. Anyways, it's an infinite dragon, based on those from World of Warcraft. An icon will be added if the skin gets approved.

Paths:
Textures\BlackDragon
Textures\AzureDragon
Textures\RedDragon
Textures\GreenDragon
Textures\BronzeDragon

Changelog:
v1: Uploaded
v2: Added more cracks
Added some blue tint to cracks
v3: Made the blue part more visible, and added more of it.

Give credits if you use this skin!

Enjoy!

Keywords:
Infinite, dragon, drake, chrono, time, chr2
Contents

Infinite Dragon (Texture)

Reviews
11:05, 22nd Apr 2010 67chrome: This skin lacks way to many details and looks incredibly blurry. I'd recommend using brushes rather than the smudge tool to make the lightning cracks, and to make many, many more of them. I'd also recommend taking a...

M

11:05, 22nd Apr 2010
67chrome: This skin lacks way to many details and looks incredibly blurry. I'd recommend using brushes rather than the smudge tool to make the lightning cracks, and to make many, many more of them. I'd also recommend taking a closer look at the dragon you are attempting to re-create so that you can place the lightning cracks in the most appropriate locations and offer the same differences in the size of the lightning cracks, rather than haphazardly covering this in a uniform pattern. Right now this needs way more work.

1:19, 25th Apr 2010
67chrome: This is looking better, but still far from acceptable. I'd recommend going through some skinning tutorials (they are under the 2D tutorials in the tutorial section). The lightning on this skin looks in need of improvement, and is really the only thing this skin has going for it.