• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Black window.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
I've tried to Google this problem but found no successful so I'm hoping one of you guys have some experience with it. I recently moved my computer from one home to another and prior to moving it nothing seemed wrong but when I started the computer again after moving it this popped up and it refuses to leave. I am ofcourse speaking of the black window that says Time and Power Count.

LjvQCMP.jpg

Sorry for the low quality guys but the window does not show up on an image I've obtained by pressing the print screen key. I've tried to see if the window still pops up in a fullscreen game and it does. Does anyone know how to solve this? This is not something that just pops up when I first log into my account on the computer it's there the instant I turn on the power and yes I've tried restarting the computer.

Level 24
Actually I didn't even have to disconnect anything just held in the power button on the monitor for about 10 second. Don't know why it didn't work when I restarted the monitor but thank kind savior. :)

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

To me it seems like something built into the monitor to track power-on time and power-on and off cycles. Doesn't seem like anything bad's happening, probably one of the buttons or a couple got accidentally pushed when you were powering on everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.