• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Black Citadel

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Black Citadel

-Important info-
  • Goldmines:4
  • Other buildings
    • Taverns:2
    • Goblin Merchants:2
    • Fount of health:1
  • Easy creep camps: 4
  • Medium creep camps: 8
  • Hard creep camps:1
  • Tileset:Black Citadel

-Map Description-
Standard melee map nothing special Meleest melee.

-Tactics-
-
Tactics for this map is plain simple as it is mostly played 2v2 try to pick color so you and your ally will be near each other than as usual build base and kill nearby creeps be sure to do it faster than opponent as they wont get creep exp & items than rush mid and kill strong creeps there which drop very good items each of them!
and just go and kill opponents End Game! .

224831-albums6074-picture70160.png

-Credits-
  • Eldubs for Description Template

Keywords:
Meele,Black Citadel,1v1,2v2,FFA
Contents

Black Citadel (Map)

Reviews
20:41, 8th Jun 2013 Orcnet: needs more stolen work

M

20:41, 8th Jun 2013
Orcnet: needs more stolen work

Level 9
The map has a few problems :

The way to the tavern is guarded. I find that unusual.
The G-camps are quite hard to Creep Jack from the AIs, considering there are O-camps guarding the way.
There are no other conquerable (except if you play 1v1 or 1v1v1) gold mines. It will be hard ( at least for me. Probably just me, since I suck at these. ) to gain enough gold to supply for the upcoming Low-High Upkeep wars.
Trees are quite scarce too.
The Doom Guards are a little too strong. They easily wiped out half of my troops.

Though I see some good points :
After one round against AI, I could easily out maneuver it by attacking both bridges simultaneously, flanking his troops.
The Goblin Merchant is well placed for a quick escape after a successful orange or red creep jack ( invul potion baby! ).

-Da Fist-

Level 14
The map has a few problems :

The way to the tavern is guarded. I find that unusual.
The G-camps are quite hard to Creep Jack from the AIs, considering there are O-camps guarding the way.
There are no other conquerable (except if you play 1v1 or 1v1v1) gold mines. It will be hard ( at least for me. Probably just me, since I suck at these. ) to gain enough gold to supply for the upcoming Low-High Upkeep wars.
Trees are quite scarce too.
The Doom Guards are a little too strong. They easily wiped out half of my troops.

Though I see some good points :
After one round against AI, I could easily out maneuver it by attacking both bridges simultaneously, flanking his troops.
The Goblin Merchant is well placed for a quick escape after a successful orange or red creep jack ( invul potion baby! ).

-Da Fist-

Thanks for your opinion
None of the taverns are guarded actaully
only fountain in middle
do you say that doom guards come out when you get near tavern?

Level 2
Man i played this one
and it was pretty good and balanced well atleast for me

Why steal maps if you could make your own ones?
anyway good luck with your "None Stolen" maps :)

I agree man
Looks like his on good path again
Since this one is really made by him
Good luck with your maps -SmaSHeR -

OFFTOPIC:why you changed name if i remember correctly its was GodS_SmaSHeR

Level 14
yes your first melee congratulation :)

you know after the crusade war between Richard Heart Lion and Saladin
when King Richard get seek with fever, his adversary, Salandin, send him fresh
water from the mountains and fresh fruit.
And in secret Saladin tried to Marry her sister with Richard to stop the war and make an alliance.

Is not a comparison of who is who, but interesting story isnt?

Ahha lol stroy
Anyway Added screenie

Level 30
100% NOT mine
Ladies and gentlemen, the pleasure of a crocodile tears has shown.

Back on topic, main bases is a bit wide you could had increase more trees and tile variations to give more weight on each player's area, the creep camps is a bit overpowered its a 4v4, or a 1v1 map there should be more green than orange rather than this output, goblin merchants has no creep camps which is a bad idea.

Terrain needs to be your best friend, not some path blocker and stuff, the black citadel is basely-themed on chaos orc life style + wrecked/demon related objects but right now its looks like a piece of land with no meaning at all

Overall needs more work a 4v4 in that map size is not a good idea instead a 1v1 should suffice why? you forgot to add expansion sites.