• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Black and White wings request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I've actually experienced requesting a model here in Hive but I never got any good responses but I'm gonna try one last time for this request.

I'm gonna need two models for my map; a big white feather wings and a big black feather wings. Would any of you like to create it for me? Help would be appreciated.

The map is actually a sequel for my other map Grand Chase PVP Match.
Here's the picture of the wings I'm talking about.
Light_Chosen.png

Dark_Chosen.png

Don't mind the different coloured wings. It's white wings for the light skinned lady and black wings for the dark skinned lady.

Level 8
sorry for the late reply.

I would like it to look passive like the Doomguard Wings. I'm actually going to attach it the Warden/Maiev model and I would want it to be 1.5x big/wide as the model. I also don't want it to look like horizontal but I want it to look diagonal if you know what I mean. It's not like this:
|
|O
|
It's like this:
\
O
/
The circle is the top view of the model and the lines are the wings. Hope you'll understand it and I hope you'll be able to make them for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.