• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bishop-Miseracord

Reactions: deepstrasz
Keywords:
Bishop
Contents

Bishop-Miseracord (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date: 16th of September, 2007 Approval status: Approved Rating: (6) Great Main points: [x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III. Notices: [-] This model includes no team color.

M

» Wolverabid «

Date: 16th of September, 2007
Approval status: Approved
Rating: (6) Great

Main points:
[x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III.

Notices:
[-] This model includes no team color.

Level 4
Remeber!! I was 1st!
Anyway love it, give or take some jaggied edges. 8/10 or 4/5 (withever you like better)

Level 3
THATS AWFUL,THE WORST IN THE WORLD I GIVE IT 0/5

Wow. I must say that is the most poorly structured piece of criticism I have ever seen. Not only the poor grammar, but in proof as well. For one, it's not a bad model, because you couldn't do better. When you can release a model that's as good or better than this and prove that you qualify to give this model a poor rating, maybe someone will take your criticism to heart. Until then, step off and mind your business if you have nothing better to say.

Level 4
That was just bitchy jarin... :roll:

His/Her comment, His/Her choice, you can't "mom" them over the internet, its his call.

He just won't download it.

Level 1
That was just bitchy jarin...

His/Her comment, His/Her choice, you can't "mom" them over the internet, its his call.

He just won't download it.

Well... jarin doesnt have to specifically "mom" him, but when someone criticizes someone as childishly as that, then someone should. the point in rating and writing these messages is to help people get better and tell them what they think, "THATS AWFUL,THE WORST IN THE WORLD I GIVE IT 0/5" doesnt help anyone get better all it accomplishes is proves how old the person behind the computer is, comments like that should be removed imho anyway good model, a bit big havnt checked it out ingame yet but it looks nice 4/5