• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Birth of Shadows - The Vision

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
GIVE ME YOUR FEEDBACK
GIVE ME YOUR RATINGS

Enhanced Cinematic
Enjoyable - Action

[ Idea's from Matrix/Mortal Kombat ]

The Vision (Map)

Reviews
Bob27: This map has been stolen.
Level 12
What can i say??
Hm.... Oh, now i know!

F**KING STEALER!!!
This is TheGreatNoobs cinematic, with MuldaVs terraining.I hope you will get permanently banned for this. You have just changed the things like m1dY presents instead of TheGreatNoob presents. You have even protected it!!!
You are such a stealer!! Press the Browse Campaigns button and you'll see the campaign Birth of Shadows nearly at the top with the exact same intro cinematic.

Level 7
Stolen map from a campaign just shows you have no skill in making your own maps, so you have to steal credit from other people hard work

my advice - take this map off - can't make your own maps >learn< or just don't bother.