• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Biodome

The technical know-how allowing to grow plants in any climate. (Like a sci-fi farm, huh.)
Contents

Biodome (Model)

Reviews
17:30, 18th Feb 2013 -Grendel: looks great. fits well with your other sci-fi models.

M

17:30, 18th Feb 2013
-Grendel: looks great. fits well with your other sci-fi models.

Level 2
Sniverr129, for Town Hall Headquarters model is more suitable. It has Work animation and two tiers!

Well I Agree with the Headquarters thing, but For maybe an NPC it could go well
However, like Foxhound03 says, It could be a better farm than a Town Hall Type. (Like I mentioned, its for a Computer for me. XD)

Uncle Fester, one just learns some fast ways to make models after making a plenty in one style.
true in most cases. I just started from attachments, then went on to decoration doodads and finally to units too. :wink: Though i must admit that i don't have a specified style, i just make what comes to my brain. I only have a certain style for a type of units, i.e. my own style for Trolls and another style for goblins and so on. :wink: