• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Trigger] big problem with making a trigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
how i do this....

i want unit to replace my unit with a new unit with new life and thats stuff....

and then i want my hero to come back after 20 seconds.... is this impossible like metro but metro dont working for me with this unit :S

its a spell so u know like metro spell

x3m

x3m

Level 3
I would use Metamorphosis. If i does not work, post the map and I will try to fix it.

Level 19
ok thnx the spell is named 1 in OE so u need to search for 1 and metro THIS ONE IT IS. then u find my metro and the unit i want it to form its in there and here is map

Attachments

• AOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.w3x
    761.3 KB · Views: 38
Level 17
I still don't get your problem.

All your initialization actions can be in one trigger.

Level 17
You want to make a new kind of metamorphosis? Like bear form?
This does not require triggers.
Do like this:
Fully create your hero(oir whatever is going to use it)
Copy that unit.
Change the model to the oneyou want.
Change the Health and/or all other stuff you want to add there, such as a new ability or anything, in the stats section of the unit.
Go to spells.
Create a custom spell based on Metamorphosis.
Change the part in the data section where it reads something like Transformed unit. The default unit should be Demon Hunter(demon form)
Change the part in the data section where it reads something like Original unit. Add your regular hero there.
Done!

P.S. Metamorphosis has a default ability that increases health.

Status
Not open for further replies.