1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Rubbed the right way, the genie is out of its lamp! The 12th Concept Art Contest Results have been announced.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Big Mac Attack at the Drive-Thru

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Tonks, Apr 4, 2007.

1. Kimbo

Kimbo

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Who god dam cares? its the internet! For all i care he can tell me its hes mother vid.

2. Sansui

Sansui

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    no one cared untill he tried to actually fight that it was his cousin. which it is not. Read his first post, he said it didn't look like him, and its a stolen video from another site.

If you will notice the first reply wasn't very aggressive at all. The only one who jumped on anyone was tonks. Most likely because he is lying, people tend to get really defensive when they are lying.
    I simply left my statement as an obvious fact to the problem at hand.
    and I am doing so again with this statement towards you Werewulf.

3. Tonks

Tonks

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I jumped all over him. Yes, defending my standpoint is truly a sure sign of lying.

What thread were you looking at? I wasn't aggressive towards anyone.

Unless of course you see that as an expression of aggression.

I meant that I didn't recognize him because of the hat, and the fact that the video is dark.

Sansui, please, you're being ridiculous. I don't like you, you're obnoxious. You're finding any ground you can to discredit and abuse me, and I don't appreciate it. You've already been rude to me in PM's, so I ignored you. Now you're coming into this thread and trying to passively flame me. Along with almost everyone else that posted here. Cynical brats, like I said before.

4. Sansui

Sansui

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Even though i should not respond to that TROLL post.
    I will be nice in my reply, and point it out to you since you cant read.
    btw this has nothing to do with you, I would have said the same thing to anyone who posted this topic and acted the way you did.

He answered your what question, and you jumped on him.

your second reply to him simply clarifying his point a little more to you.

Thats funny because i never flamed anyone in this thread. My posts were not aimed at you at all but the OP of this topic which happened to be you. My comments would have remained the same had your user name been different.

As for flaming me for simpling stating my opinion sounds like some one has issues.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2007
  5. Tonks

Tonks

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Okay, could a moderator or admin delete this? Clearly people can't handle this, so if someone could delete it or even just close it, I'd be much obliged.

6. Eggy

Eggy

Resources:
    Resources:
    Me and Sansui are to much of a force to be reckoned with. We both know there is 800 of those videos on youtube all claiming "its me, its my friend, its my friends friends brother, etc, etc."

You just can't take the fact that you tried and failed. Its Trial and Error.

Besides, we all know its Werewulf doing the beat box, i mean seriously. Archian is singing. Chriz is the guy taking the order (Hes ebul so he like most likley poisned the food) and Wolve is that random dude shaking his head to the song.

7. Tonks

Tonks

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    At.. what..? Trying to share something neat with everyone here, only to have my honor and dignity called into question? Well, I certainly know better than to do that again.

8. Sansui

Sansui

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    eggy your last post was uncalled for.

Tonks there is nothing wrong with sharing things.
    You just have to ignore certain comments.
    (btw the only reason i posted in this thread is because the video is interesting.)

9. Eggy

Eggy

Resources:
    Resources:
    Sansui, Tonks says he has you on ignore..may be lying but i don't know :(

<3 Sansui....i still to this day, try to figure out what that pic actually is. im stuck between a thong and a white thong. Help me here!

10. Tonks

Tonks

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I'm just lying left and right, aren't I?

Now, from now on, please don't post in this thread unless you're going to comment on the video directly.

11. Sephiyr

Sephiyr

Resources:
    Resources:
    Eggy, liars are fools, Tonks is not a liar, he is not a fool. Tonks cousin wouldn't lie. If you really think hes lying then call George Bush stupid.

Off-Topic:You really love spamming don't you? that means you can't spam in my threads, I don't take spamming sorry :).

Anyways I like the video and thats what counts for me, I clearly saw him. Anyways Im staying out this thread sorry.

12. AlotofGarbage

AlotofGarbage

Resources:
    Resources:
    This is fake really. You really shouldn't ignore people, want to then go ahead but its easier to ignore their posts. His cousin must be lying because it does not look at him as Tonks said so how could it possibly be him? Brother! start agreeing with us right guys now! >:D

13. Tonks

Tonks

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I'm sorry, but can you read? I specifically asked you not to post if you weren't going to comment on it.

Eh? He's... the one in the view of the camera... it's looking at him...

14. Kitabatake

Kitabatake

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    You can see the singer better in this version
    And the video is ok. At first it was a bit hard to understand the song...

15. chaosraider

chaosraider

Resources:
    Resources:
    lol i like this video

man its just a classic....