• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Big lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 27
Okay,i searched the internet (with google) .. and i dont say what i searched but i came on something rly funny! at least i think its funny because it makes no sense at all.. well here it comes

Forum Quote
Arthas/Ner'Zhul: He discovers he is infact a homosexual when he (or they) fantasize with sumo wrestlers fistfucking his ass with no mercy. Therefore, he goes on a quest for the ultimate pen0r.

Jaina: Jaina discovers that Diablo is in a battle with the Protoss, which have invaded Azeroth in the search for Sylvanas, because they want to rape her brutally inside all her wholes.

Thrall: Thrall gets trapped by the ghost of Antonidas inside a dragon egg, but he calls some ogres who were his friends and they open the egg with a big stomp and Thrall comes out. Then he grows 100000 metres in size (for no reason) and jumps over the ocean and squashes the ruins of Dalaran. Then he grows even bigger and shoves the whole planet up his ass, creating what will later will be known as "The smelly eclipse".

Illidan: After dying 274 times, Illidan returns from hell and battles The Lost Vikings (hey, they are also in a Blizzard game! ), dying again.

Malfurion: Malfurion sets up a huge orgy in Ashenvale, in which 5 mexican midgets pound the shit out of the dead corpse of Maiev.
Also i wouldnt say from which forum i quoted it :p (yes i've met psychotic people xD)

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Not funny in the least. I really question the sense of humor some of you people here have.

Level 4
Why do you and garbage always post this stuff, its useless spam that isnt funny at all.

Level 21
everything is spam these days, coz everyone wants a post count over 1000..... or it could just be a post thats off topic from the rest of the forums.....or it could be a post thats actually about warcraft but because no-one else finds it funny its spam.

To be hounest i didnt even read it becuase i read that first line and threw up :p but i will defend your right to post something thats off topic in the off topic forums!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.