• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BF3 or MW3?

MW3 or BF3? (comment about it)

• Battlefield 3

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Call of Duty: MW 3

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Don't Know

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Yeah, I hate doing this, but would you guys comment about the f- games I said, instead of these other shit?

Level 3
Hmm haven't played BF3 yet but I finished MW3 and I can say its a great game, but the plot is... just plain. And plain stinks, I want a plot like Crysis 2

images

Level 34
Interactive movie? No thanks.
That's not an interactive movie by any stretch...

Heavy on cut-scenes and story, maybe, but not interactive movie. Go google interactive movie.

----------

I don't know which I'd rather see as the number one shooter. I dislike EA a little more than Activision, but neither are favorites of mine. I suppose it would be nice to see someone beat Call of Duty for a change. Although my real wish would be for other games to get some attention, rather than every teenager across the globe playing the same video game.

Level 4
Battlefield 3 - Realistic modern war operations game
MW3 - Arcade run'n'gun shoot-em-up.

I pick MW3 just for the sole fact that it makes you feel like a badass, I don't care if it's the same shit all over again.

Level 9
You can blow up buildings and the graphics are just amazing. That makes it quite realistic imo.

I'm buying both of them though.

Status
Not open for further replies.