• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Better sc2 section of site?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
So there is SC2Mapster and Hive will have some SC2 section ?
For now I am seeing SC2Mapster as better site for SC2, its promoting things way better than hive.

But hive is great site for Wc3 for me.

Now for hive... Diablo II setion would be great also then :D . and Diablo III ofc.

Level 19
So there is SC2Mapster and Hive will have some SC2 section ?
For now I am seeing SC2Mapster as better site for SC2, its promoting things way better than hive.

But hive is great site for Wc3 for me.

Now for hive... Diablo II setion would be great also then :D . and Diablo III ofc.

Blizzard has rejected the possibility of a Diablo editor. So, no section for Diablo.

Level 22
Blizzard has rejected the possibility of a Diablo editor. So, no section for Diablo.

Before war3 was out there was 2 games:

Starcraft with Warcraft 2 buildings inside
Diablo 2 Eastern Sun:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ien6b7bBj9c

I didnt even work with MPQ at that time but apparently that's what it was like. MPQ editing. So not real editor but you could mod diablo 2 LoD. I remember the Cow Level and some weird items and charms I've never seen before. Note: this was before patch 1.10 of Diablo 2 LoD.

Status
Not open for further replies.